Greenfinch, Robin & Community Room
“One should not pursue goals that are easily achieved. One must develop an instinct for what one can just barely achieve through one’s greatest efforts.” Albert Einstein
The Greenfinch, Robin & Community Room
- Through project based work children develop their creativity and critical thinking
- Having time to think of their own ideas and to try things out with adults acting as co-learners.
- Enhancing experiences to engage children in deeper learning.
- Children are supported in making links and connections across their experiences.
- Reviewing activities and making changes where required.
- Children explore what it is to be a resilient and confident learner, ready for school and life beyond.
- Children take part in our ‘Footprints’ woods project with an emphasis upon being natural, creative explorers.
- Open 9am-3pm, Monday to Friday, school term time only.
- Flexible sessions are offered. 15 hours over Monday-Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday or five half day sessions.
- Our 30 hour offer is Monday to Friday 9am-3pm term time only.
- Children in Greenfinch room often also access Little Owls provision all year round.
Read the full Ofsted Report for the Nursery School at Histon Early Years
MAKE AN ENQUIRY