Becoming a learner for life
“The wider the range of possibilities we offer children, the more intense will be their motivations and the richer their experiences.” Loris Malaguzzi
- Providing caring relationships and stimulating opportunities.
- Learning is achieved through the active involvement of the learner.
- Encouraging motivation for learning.
- Children are encouraged to maintain focus on an activity for a period of time, displaying high levels of engagement.
- Children are supported in keeping on trying. Persisting in what they set out to do and not giving up at the first difficulty.
- Child-led learning through projects; providing the resources, skills, time and space for children to explore their own interests.
- Open 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday, 48 weeks of the year.
- Nursery aged children with Little Owls places can continue to access the provision until the August before they start school.
Read the full Ofsted Report for Little Owls at Histon Early Years
MAKE AN ENQUIRY